If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (337) 345-8840

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire in Restaurant

A commercial kitchen fire began when an old extension cord malfunctioned and sparked a flame. In the aftermath, a thick covering of soot settled not only over the kitchen, but the entire restaurant.

Some areas were so damaged that they needed to be ripped out and replaced, while others just needed a deep and thorough clean, like the kitchen.

You can see in the before photo just how thick the soot coverage was. In the after photo, you can also see how hard the team with SERVPRO of Atchafalaya worked to ensure that the kitchen was spotless, and all traces of the fire removed.